Popular Posts

Thursday 27 January 2011

In The Blink Of An Eye my biography

I am forty one years old, and a mother of three children. I am a single parent, and have been for the past six years. I have always had a passion for writing, and find it a very good way of expressing my feelings. I am dedicated to my writing, and get great satisfaction from it. This is my first novel, and loved every minute of getting my story down on paper. This is the first of a trilogy, and I am currently working on the second book. I have always wanted to write a book, and I am so proud of myself for getting my first book in print. The opportunity came up for me to self publish, but I am finding it hard to get noticed, so here I am. I have had to endure many hard times throughout my life and feel that my experiences have helped me to accomplish my dream of being a writer. I, like many people, like to forget my worries by getting engrossed in a good romantic book. I have a good imagination, and find it easy to get so involved in the story that I find myself wishing that something that romantic would happen to me. I think that my readers will feel the same way when they read my story as they get to know Danielle, who is the the main character of my book. We all wish for a happy ending in our own lives, and I am confident that my readers will be left wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment