Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 August 2010

In The Blink Of An Eye

The core structure of my story is of a romantic genre, but there is more to the story than just love. I started writing it ten years ago, but it was put away. November last year I found it and read through what I had originally written. I thought that it was rather good, but needed to be improved. I asked a close friend to read it for a second opinion, and she was impressed and encouraged me to finish it. It took me a couple of months to rewrite and complete, but it is now being published. It is the first of three books, and I am currently writing the sequel called Paving the way.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete